With the Construction Management project delivery method, IWCD acts as the Owner’s representative during all phases of the project, or just the construction phase. If brought on early, IWCD will work with the Owner’s design team to provide construction advice to keep the project on budget and within the Owner’s requirements. In some cases, we are brought on for only the Construction Phase, where we will manage the day-to-day activities of the project, and coordinate/manage the Owner’s sub-trades.
- Master Scheduling
- Cost Estimating
- Permitting and Insurance
- Site and Constructability Reviews
- Health, Safety and Risk Management
- Coordination of Contractors & Subcontractors
- Budget Monitoring & Quality Control Management
- Work closely with Owner & Design Team throughout project duration
- Preparation & Coordination of All Close-Out Items
- Resolving Outstanding Contracts, Warranties and Bonds
- Move-in and Occupancy Permitting
- Provide Ongoing Client Support
Find out how our innovative building solutions can help you maximize the value of your development.